DE_aztec DE_aztec

Pfft..

I guess the people at NG will like this.. most of them play CS and most of them likes The Matrix. My little opinion? A 3 for comfort.. it is boring, predictable and the plot is none. And I hate the fact that just because it is CS you vote it this high.. bleh... :P

YES! I love when people thinks my reviews are not helpfull! :D

BOYSCOUT 3 BOYSCOUT 3

Hmm it smells

Happy tree friends.. whatever, it is nicely done and pretty cute, gotta smile when you see that cat (not when he is on fire tough)..
Haha, pretty funny, I gave it 3/5

Stabby McGee #4 Stabby McGee #4

Ed Atlin added as favorite author no.2. You are pure gold man. :]

Draw Like A Pro Draw Like A Pro

haha??

Or you mean, "Go mainstream"? :D
This is just poor, besides, probably they are traced.
Sub zero:
Cloud:
Sephiroth:
Link:
.jpg
Zero:
Search google for "zero mmz" and the first pic.. :P
Tidus:

Those random grey lines and the poses made me think.. :P
... lol, I used google and I found them all at once.. pretty bad scam ey?

KorteX responds:

Wow, you must have no life if you go aroung on google and look up pictures to try to make fun of someone when no one really gives a flying fuck, Mr. N00b.

The Round Glowy Thing The Round Glowy Thing

O_O

I voted 5, I won't die now right? Strawberryclock is the king of the portal.. I dont wanna die.. X-O

RadishClock responds:

You dead yet?

NewGrounds Reloaded NewGrounds Reloaded

OMGOMGOMG!!

Ok, I have watched tons of newground-spoofs and this is BY FAR the smartest plot!! :D :D
Hahahaha! It is so just clear to me and it all makes sence! :D :D
PLEASE DO A FULL MOVIE! The graphics and such were not 100%, please ask some PS-background-artists, character-designers and such to help you and get some really cool voices! OMG OMG ÒMG!!! :D :D CANT WAIT!! =D

xxSHIFTxx responds:

OMG !

virtual thriller virtual thriller

Very good!

Now that was some good-tasting eye-candy.. ;)
Would be fun to know what software and hardware you used for this one.. It looks really realistic BUT! There are no plot, hope you will hire or let some friend write the plot for you so you can concentrate on your awesome drawings, a great plot with this and it will be a hit! There are no real movements here, so I doesn't really know how the final results will be, but this far it is pretty amazing!
The music (in my opinion) got pretty irritating and I turned my speakers of..
Other then that, good job! 4/5

hansdampf responds:

there are three chapters of it - with plot

Lobster The Lobster Ep 10 Lobster The Lobster Ep 10

One word.

Breathtaking. Did you compose that song? :O

Madness Apotheosis Madness Apotheosis

Yea!

I think that you will get many reviews that are like, "OMG he WUZ S0 cool! he JuST ki11ed everyone!! BloodEehh!!" But this is so much more!
It is like... a movie on drugs! :D
The style is so friggin cool, I really enjoy the bosses, jesus is awesome and the clown is my favorite alltime! A DJ with jason-mask! You spent really much time on this, it is very smooth and it is pretty exciting! A lot of details, maybe it is a little boring with only one view, but it also gives a very cool style to the movie!
It is pretty much like in a game, and I like how he interacts with the weapons.
The music adds the "movie-on-drugs"-feeling, which is totally awesome! I gave you a 5 to raise your points, very good work with this movie! The best MADNESS this far!

The Sticktrix Resolutions The Sticktrix Resolutions

Man!

This was so good in so many ways!! :D

Trainpart - Haha, so fun! The sloppy movement and the silly music fits perfect.
Voices - Smith was SMITH! Wonderfull! And you also joked with ppl that tries to make girl-voices to their movie even if they are guys.. Trinity.. :D
Neos face!! They eyes were rolling and you did an excellent work with all voices!
It also got exciting in the end there... ;)

I gave you 5 rob, you should be in the top somewhere.. :)